EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

Now take that and throw in the likelihood of 11 consecutive away draws (0.5x0.5x0.5etc for around 0.0004% or a 1/2048 chance) and it's no longer statistically viable to be considered a coincidence.

But no, it's only referees who are bent. Oh and I guess there's been arrests for corruption in football's governing bodies too. That's also coincidence though.

Now what time is that United/Burton Albion blockbuster on?

Log out and don't log back in until you've flipped a coin and made it land Heads 11 times in a row.
Exactly. Well said. I'm starting to think there are a couple of FA stooges in here getting upset we are on to them.

It was said that justice has not only has to be done but seen to be done. So why wasnt this draw televised anywhere? None of us can say for certain one way or another that the draw was impartial because nobody has seen it.

Now football has been proven to be corrupt this just adds fuel to the fire that some of us believe that football will do all it can to help certain clubs

I wonder what the odds of 10 away draws against premier league team oppostion is

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ball-news/man-city-news-betting-odds-12662492

It was said that justice has not only has to be done but seen to be done. So why wasnt this draw televised anywhere? None of us can say for certain one way or another that the draw was impartial because nobody has seen it.

Now football has been proven to be corrupt this just adds fuel to the fire that some of us believe that football will do all it can to help certain clubs

I wonder what the odds of 10 away draws against premier league team oppostion is

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ball-news/man-city-news-betting-odds-12662492

Ask United they had 13 incuding City, Liverpool, Chelsea x 2 and Arsenal.

And boy isn't there some money worth risking in rigging the 3rd round of the Carabao fucking cup? ffs have a think about it
swearing at me is no way to open a conversation with me.

perhaps you are mixing me up with someone else who has previously offended you in some manner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.