EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

As keeps being mentioned there is now no attempt to disguise the total bias to the rags. Most of the 658 million fans who tune in will not have the slightest idea who or what Burton are.

They will of course think they are - and will be encouraged by the media so to do - world class opposition. So when peg & his peggies storm to a huge victory with 2 own goals & 3 offside goals there will be more worldwide euphoria. YCNMIU

Seriously, this Rags on the TV for every round of the League Cup and FA Cup is a joke.

But we have to remember that the FA and the TV companies want maximum exposure for their brand and product, so having the Rags on every time has to be part of the TV deal.

On a plus point, I can't wait to see the empty seats, and the official crowd figure of 76,500.

This is why I was so angry at Pep last year. Putting kids up against them.

Pep mate, listen to an old man.

PUT THE FUCKERS OUT. EVEN THEY CAN'T BE ON TV IF THEY ARE FUCKING OUT OF THE CUP.

As keeps being mentioned there is now no attempt to disguise the total bias to the rags. Most of the 658 million fans who tune in will not have the slightest idea who or what Burton are.

They will of course think they are - and will be encouraged by the media so to do - world class opposition. So when peg & his peggies storm to a huge victory with 2 own goals & 3 offside goals there will be more worldwide euphoria. YCNMIU

I was in Portugal last year, we were playing Swansea and the rags had Northampton. The rags commentary was on in the background.
You'd have thought they were tanking Bayern Munich, the way they were carrying on.

This is why I was so angry at Pep last year. Putting kids up against them.

Pep mate, listen to an old man.

PUT THE FUCKERS OUT. EVEN THEY CAN'T BE ON TV IF THEY ARE FUCKING OUT OF THE CUP.

I was the same,put the kids or reserves out for anybody except THEM !

City fans after the slim 1-0 defeat glossed over it ,saying they could only scrape past us with our b-team,basically we gave them a free run to the final where the officials made sure they beat southampton.Somebody at City should of had a word with gaurdiola before the rag game .

I was the same,put the kids or reserves out for anybody except THEM !

City fans after the slim 1-0 defeat glossed over it ,saying they could only scrape past us with our b-team,basically we gave them a free run to the final where the officials made sure they beat southampton.Somebody at City should of had a word with gaurdiola before the rag game .
Yet we were all not supposed to be bothered because it was only the league cup we helped em win .

Yet we were all not supposed to be bothered because it was only the league cup we helped em win .
Well,i was furious for weeks ,still pissed off with how last season panned out,that could and should of been us defending and retaining the league cup,still small fry but at least it would of been another trophy,its the reason Im not on any cup scheme this year,first time since they brought the schemes in that i wont be on any of them.

Well,i was furious for weeks ,still pissed off with how last season panned out,that could and should of been us defending and retaining the league cup,still small fry but at least it would of been another trophy,its the reason Im not on any cup scheme this year,first time since they brought the schemes in that i wont be on any of them.
Carefull , the pep can do no wrong brigade will soon be on you calling you a big mardy & the league cup is beneath us etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.