Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez is a better finisher and arguably as quick as Sterling when he's on it especially around the box.

The major difference is the football brain though Sanchez has one.

Pep is working on Raheem but I feel that is natural only so much can be trained.
Sanchez has a pretty good footballing brain I agree but I think Sterling's is not bad, he is pretty good at timing runs for passes into him, what he lacks compared with Sanchez is a bit of calmness in front of goal and I don't think Sanchez has the acceleration that Sterling has

This is a player who has scored a goal every 2 games to Arsenal and that's not playing as a striker. Then when you factor in assists as well......simply makes us scary to opponents.

So it's started.

24 hours to go and the hard negotiations begin.

Who will hold their nerve? Will City come back with an acceptable offer. Or will Arsenal stay rue to their word and keep Sanchez.

Either way, BM is headed for a meltdown. :-)

Arsenal have knocked back a £50million bid from Manchester City for Alexis Sanchez today, according to various sources who have clearly received a briefing from the club.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/08/29/arsenal-reject-50m-bid-from-manchester-city-for-alexis-sanchez/
Arsenal wouldn't even be at the negotiating table if they wanted or thought they could keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.