Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point but perhaps Mr K. endorses Mr W´s role at the moment and he is simply acting as PR for the fans ie a conduit to keep the peace until a maximum deal can be made or otherwise with or for our target.
thinking aloud, maybe they are doing what we did with Pellers and keeping Wenger on as an interim to someone better in due course

Arsenal don't want him going to another Prem club, and there seems to be solid interest from PSG so it will probably go to the wire. I'm not sure a player's word means that much anymore but maybe Alexis can restore my faith....

Arsenal don't want him going to another Prem club, and there seems to be solid interest from PSG so it will probably go to the wire. I'm not sure a player's word means that much anymore but maybe Alexis can restore my faith....

He gave us his word once before and then Barca came calling. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I'm sure we'll have plan B ready to roll.

He gave us his word once before and then Barca came calling. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I'm sure we'll have plan B ready to roll.

In fact our plan b may itself have a time limit when it kicks in which is perhaps what Arsenal may be relying on.

The problem in today´s aspirations for City is that we only now want the best players except where they are not available. We also are constrained by Pep´s preferences which we should obviously follow rather than other pñayers he disagrees with.
Our plan b may very well be not to bother this window and later go for the Monaco 18 year old and hope it does not become another Pogba. Who knows, we will have smokescreens our club generates together with targets invented by the media but at least we have refined our manager and his mode of play so getting world class players to grace our team may take more than one window to achieve.

After all this was a window to replace already ageing players, next we should think about getting value from our soon to be past it players before they deteriorate.

Still say it's not outside the realms of possibility that we keep him. He could well be the difference between champs league qualification. This would cover the £50m transfer fee we would lose. We would find it much easier to attract top talent and Sanchez may even decide to stay if he sees a real improvement. As for Sanchez's attitude, I don't think that will be a problem. Once he knows the move is not happening, he'll just get on with it. He's a child when it comes to the game. I've watched him many times in warm ups, it's funny as fuck. He'll be talking to someone, then a ball will roll past and he cannot seem to stop himself chasing after it like a child would lol.

Still say it's not outside the realms of possibility that we keep him. He could well be the difference between champs league qualification. This would cover the £50m transfer fee we would lose. We would find it much easier to attract top talent and Sanchez may even decide to stay if he sees a real improvement. As for Sanchez's attitude, I don't think that will be a problem. Once he knows the move is not happening, he'll just get on with it. He's a child when it comes to the game. I've watched him many times in warm ups, it's funny as fuck. He'll be talking to someone, then a ball will roll past and he cannot seem to stop himself chasing after it like a child would lol.
I'm not so sure. I think he has set his stall out with Wenger and burnt his bridge with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.