Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought has just come to mind regarding Alves & now Sanchez...... Qatar have pissed off several Arab nations who have issued sanctions against them, could this be the reason why PSG seem to have an interest in 2 of our major targets?

A thought has just come to mind regarding Alves & now Sanchez...... Qatar have pissed off several Arab nations who have issued sanctions against them, could this be the reason why PSG seem to have an interest in 2 of our major targets?

maybe we should fight back and match their apparent bid for neymar? more money in the premier league surely?

I don't think we need to worry about PSG, they're spunking 400 million euros on Neymar so surely the interest is done.

Also, he turned down Bayern because the league wasn't competitive enough, hardly think he's going to jump at the chance to play in Ligue 1.

I don't think we need to worry about PSG, they're spunking 400 million euros on Neymar so surely the interest is done.

Also, he turned down Bayern because the league wasn't competitive enough, hardly think he's going to jump at the chance to play in Ligue 1.
I highly doubt that move is actually going to happen.

He moves in January or waits until next Summer goes on a free and pockets a huge signing fee plus keeps himself fresh for the WC
How will he keep himself fresh? He's gonna play and will not play in half measures that's for sure. It's not in his nature. He can't move in January without Arsenals say so either, he has to stay the entire season if Arsenal insist on it. By that time he could have got us into the champs league and replacing him will be a lot easier.

How will he keep himself fresh? He's gonna play and will not play in half measures that's for sure. It's not in his nature. He can't move in January without Arsenals say so either, he has to stay the entire season if Arsenal insist on it. By that time he could have got us into the champs league and replacing him will be a lot easier.
Like he got you in the champs league last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.