Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many of them are like "We'll just take Sterling or Aguero from them". What planet do they live on?

To actually think Rahim Sterling, one of the country's most highly payed, highly valued, brightest young prospects, would actually hand in a transfer request in order to force a move away from City and Pep Guardiola in order to join a club with no Champions League (and no prospect of getting it) and a manager - Wenger - certain to be gone in a year or less?

Words fail me. Deluded doesn't adequately describe it.

Imagine for one second what it's like to be an Arsenal fan..possibly Sanchez and Ox out..right at the end of the window..no obvious players in..their team..after finishing outside the top 4 last year..significantly weakened..and paying for one of the most expensive season tickets in Europe

I actually feel sorry for them..if it was me..I'd have fucked off watching them long ago..their board is Swalesesqe in their fuckwittery
And yet many are still blaming players for leaving rather than the root cause. As expected, Sanchez has now become deadwood, a troublemaker. That's when I stop feeling sorry for them. They conflate support with the club with supporting the owners.

Its been left to the last day and always was so Arsenal can get themselves as high a price as possible, I doubt we have a backup at this stage, confident this will be done

They won the league. That's his point. He's pleading with Wenger not to send him our way because he sees the same thing happening.
The highlighted bit I agree with but this Rags comments are quite rational.

OOPS my mistake .

The thought of just a single Rag comment being rational is so out of context that the thought never ever occurred to me.

Just logged in, dont see any activities other than some chilean dude in CFA , city on tour? Should I be worried or can I eat and sleep well?

And yet many are still blaming players for leaving rather than the root cause. As expected, Sanchez has now become deadwood, a troublemaker. That's when I stop feeling sorry for them. They conflate support with the club with supporting the owners.

And the sack fucks still boo their players that have the temerity to actually seek gainful employment elsewhere. The were still booing Clichy last season FFS. How fucking small-time has that club become.

Imagine for one second what it's like to be an Arsenal fan..possibly Sanchez and Ox out..right at the end of the window..no obvious players in..their team..after finishing outside the top 4 last year..significantly weakened..and paying for one of the most expensive season tickets in Europe

I actually feel sorry for them..if it was me..I'd have fucked off watching them long ago..their board is Swalesesqe in their fuckwittery

Not sure why anybody would feel sorry for them .

Don't see a lot of evidence that their supporters give a fuck for anybody but themselves .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.