Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me is wondering if this is a move by the Arsenal board to avoid spending anything, I believe they already have his replacement in Lacazette and don't want to spend any more. The only way I can see them appeasing the fans after a sale of Sanchez would be to bring in a big name signing. At this stage it would be really difficult to do so.

Not really..but you can't help but imagine if the shoe was on the other foot..seems they are still more interested in balancing the books than putting together a team who can challenge for silverware
#
Not really about balancing the books. More like lining the pockets of their owners who is each worth more than Roman Abramovich. Arsenal made huge profits on the Highbury stadium property development and paid off their debt on the new stadium in 2010. They have massive cash reserves in the bank and Wenger is the highest paid manager in the world. They have been taking their own fans (who pay the most for tickets) for a ride for years and most of them have suddenly realised it. It's financial doping in reverse!

REASONS AS TO WHY CITY SHOULD SIGN ALEXIS NOW

Alexis when out of contract will easily demand 30m+ as a sign on fee

When the transfer windows starts every PL club will take a shot to lure Alexis before proceeding with their other targets

PSG have shown how serious they are and will be of real competition

Alexis will be 29 year old

That's a good idea... been in negotiations before?

Start low... stay low is the right plan here for me... we are in the box seat

Ok,thanks for your advice! If you think you can get Sanchez for defender money you keep dreaming.
£50m is never going to get This lad! This is not a Brexit deal.just makes others come sniffing.
This will be £70m+

Part of me is wondering if this is a move by the Arsenal board to avoid spending anything, I believe they already have his replacement in Lacazette and don't want to spend any more. The only way I can see them appeasing the fans after a sale of Sanchez would be to bring in a big name signing. At this stage it would be really difficult to do so.

They are in for Jonny Evans - supposedly. Reports that they are struggling with FFP. Not sure how true that is. I think the Ox is about to join Liverpool so presumably that would enable them to make a big deal. And Gibbs gone to WBA (WBA spending the Evans money up front).

What's that got to do with it. City are negotiating with Arsenal. We all know another bid is in the offing. We just wait now to find out if Arsenal accept it or not.

Well why all the shit about leaving the Chile camp. If he is with the team he may be going through tactics or possibly training. He will have to do a medical for insurance purposes. It's relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.