Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez has a pretty good footballing brain I agree but I think Sterling's is not bad, he is pretty good at timing runs for passes into him, what he lacks compared with Sanchez is a bit of calmness in front of goal and I don't think Sanchez has the acceleration that Sterling has

I feel Sterling is actually an intelligent player but his technical ability is weak and this contributes to him second guessing certain passes or shots and can lead to him running down blind alleys or playing terrible passes. I feel he often has the right idea in his head but can't always implement it due to his technical abilities not being up to the standard required. This still allows for him to get into the right spaces with off the ball runs which is something we need more of to benefit our slew of possession based players.

Arsenal wouldn't even be at the negotiating table if they wanted or thought they could keep him.

They've turned down an offer.

I haven't read they are negotiating.

They've rejected the first offer, as expected.

Now the negotiations begin. :-)

Amazing arrogance from Arsenal. They could have done a deal on 1 July, as well as moving on Ox and Ozil leaving them plenty of time to reshape their squad. Instead they behave like an ostrich. Startling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.