Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is going to happen tonite,thats what my cat says

Is it a Japanese fortune cat?

tenor.gif

Can a player play in UEFA competition for more than one club in the same season?

As a rule, a player may not play in a UEFA club competition (UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, excluding UEFA Super Cup) for more than one club in the course of the same season. However, a player can play for one club in the first, second and third qualifying round, and/or the play-offs, of the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League, and then represent another club from the group stage of either competition.

What about if a player moves in the January transfer window?

A club may register a maximum of three new eligible players for the knockout stage. Such registration must be completed by midnight CET on 2 February 2016.

One player from the above quota of three can have been fielded in a group stage by another club in the current season, provided that the player has not been fielded:

In the same competition for another club; OR

For another club that is currently in the same competition (applies specifically to third-placed UEFA Champions League teams joining the UEFA Europa League)

If Arsenal don't have replacements already lined up for Ox and Sanchez I fear they will not sell both....I really hope that I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.