Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit late in the day to give up now mate, what's the point?

Me, I'm going to see this bitter thing out till the end, and then at 11:01 I'm going to make a very rude and negative post about arsenal in their general thread.

Ok. I'll join you :)

I do not understand why some compare Sanchez with Aguero ... they should compare it with Sterling and Sané. Alexis is not going to replace Sergio or Jesus in Pep's scheme.

We are trying to sign one of the best players in his position in the world. He's right up there with the likes of Silva and Aguero.

I think he is right up there in the world.

I can't believe he is probably going to go for something like £60-70M in today's climate. Why the likes of Barcelona who have just lost a key forward player aren't trying to sign him back is beyond me.

He is easily worth £100M and he wouldn't fit anywhere but here better. Sergio has looked isolated in some games and having Sanchez playing the number 9 frees him to play off the shoulder where he does it best.

He is just the player we need in the middle who drifts out wide because at the moment the goals need to come from the wider players and they just aren't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.