Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

You've obviously not been in Bruno's, Manchester's No1 rated Italian on Trip Advisor for Pizza and Chianti. A stone's throw from the Etihad!!

Have you eaten there?

Thinking of taking Mrs Asa before Palace match.

Wanted a bit more FEEDback before booking.

Cheers

I read it as killing the rumours of this as a potential site for ASDA. The plans approved in 2013 to put a big supermarket there have changed and they're now planning primarily a residential development.
Ah sorry - speed reading. Thought it read mixed use residential with supermarket. Doh

Have you eaten there?

Thinking of taking Mrs Asa before Palace match.

Wanted a bit more FEEDback before booking.

Cheers

Oh Asa Hartford, Asa Hartford, na na na na na.

Yes mate I have. Not the extravagant surroundings of a Rosso or a San Carlo, obviously, but the food is very good. Well worth a trip before a match but you must book.

I read it as killing the rumours of this as a potential site for ASDA. The plans approved in 2013 to put a big supermarket there have changed and they're now planning primarily a residential development.

There's nothing official about this. In terms of little snippets of unofficial information, @worsleyweb is the best bet for this kind of thing. IIRC, his latest infromation (posted a few weeks ago) was that the north stand development was looking as though it would begin in summer 2018. Usual caveats apply.
Thanks mate!

Yes mate I have. Not the extravagant surroundings of a Rosso or a San Carlo, obviously, but the food is very good. Well worth a trip before a match but you must book.

Cheers. Booked on your recommendations. I shall give you my review afterwards.
Fantastic football tonite.

Brunos really really good ,great value for money and lovely food. Been a few times now. Cash only still i think

San Carlo's is nothing to write home abt. Nor camel gobs place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.