Ashes 2017/18

How can Stokes be named in the ODI squad but not the actual ashes? are they just making it up as they go along?
He's actually in the ashes squad too believe it or not. It is weird though

i don't think stokes would not have been the answer anyway ok he could have been a better choice in the batting order but bowling nope very much in the same mould as the others its just the old farts at the ECB that is what wrong with english cricket and they don't want change from winning home test with just swing bowling its not english enough to play unfit and proper cricket like bounce and ruff them up stuff ?? good god how dare we even think of change and not playing the game in the right way and spirit

the australians get straight into us getting off the plane and its full on from the moment we toss the coin in the first game to the last wicket its pommy bashing they win at all cost even if they step over the line they will dish it out even more and if knocking your head off wins game and test then you bet there training the bowlers to do it and why not its in the rules and only england think its wrong and not fair and in the spirit of the game

i don't think stokes would not have been the answer anyway ok he could have been a better choice in the batting order but bowling nope very much in the same mould as the others its just the old farts at the ECB that is what wrong with english cricket and they don't want change from winning home test with just swing bowling its not english enough to play unfit and proper cricket like bounce and ruff them up stuff ?? good god how dare we even think of change and not playing the game in the right way and spirit

the australians get straight into us getting off the plane and its full on from the moment we toss the coin in the first game to the last wicket its pommy bashing they win at all cost even if they step over the line they will dish it out even more and if knocking your head off wins game and test then you bet there training the bowlers to do it and why not its in the rules and only england think its wrong and not fair and in the spirit of the game
Bring back "Bodyline" the Aussies were not keen on that.

They are totally spooked by the Aussies, Anderson moaning about dangerous bowling and Bairstow whinging about slating.

Looks like discipline is an issue with the current crop of England players. Some of them, anyway. First, Ben Stokes (allegedly!) beats the shit out of someone outside a nightclub in Bristol. Then Johnny Bairstow gives a friendly Yorkshire welcome to Cameron Bancroft. Now one of the Lions' squad, Ben Duckett, has been left out of the warm up game this weekend;

http://indianexpress.com/article/sp...igated-over-alcohol-related-incident-4975065/

"Poured a drink over a senior member of the England team at the end of an argument"

Strauss and Cook's chickens are coming home to roost, and I'm loving it. Hope the Aussies wipe the floor with them in the final 3 tests. The ECB never learn and have cocked up at every turn.

Strauss and Cook's chickens are coming home to roost, and I'm loving it. The ECB never learn and have cocked up at every turn.

What do you mean by this? I thought they would want better discipline in the team...

Should ban players from drinking alcohol. They are professional sport people and if they can’t do without a drink don’t pick em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.