John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Phil can head the ball on the ground and crawl to get there if required. Plus he has some shot on him from in front of his own goal.

And Evans is just feckin.

At least Phil can head the ball on the ground and crawl to get there if required. Plus he has some shot on him from in front of his own goal.

And Evans is just feckin.
My favorite line this season

Stones is very erratic - prone to inexplicable, bonehead defensive errors. For a while, he cut that out of his game - or was it just random chance - a lucky, good run-of-form?

Who knows?

I hope Stones can regain his form - but if he doesn't, we finally have some depth at CB to cover (assuming Kompany can stay semi-free of injury).

Not really a big miss going off recent form tbh.

Any updates on his injury? I want to see how he develops a partnership with Laporte. They are our future centre back pairing.

Any updates on his injury? I want to see how he develops a partnership with Laporte. They are our future centre back pairing.
You can find an update from Pep in his Burnley post-match press conference. I found

He returned with a problem with his knee, and Pep decided that with Kompany and Laporte fit he would give Stone time to let it settle down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.