Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Had a quick look through the free stuff after that excellent result Haha, there's a decent 720 hc subs (not the dolby digital but decent audio ) alter the audio offset to 0.150s and it's spot on, in the pyramid addon mate, new movies section

Brilliant result and shelvey was getting stuck in...highlight has to be Sanchez open goal! I’ll check pyramid out and see what it’s like!

I've seen positive reviews, I've seen negative reviews and I've seen people shit on it for forcing in a lot of progressive talking points. I'll eventually watch it a year or 2 later like I did with the the first one ( I've still not seen most of the others ) and I think I'll enjoy it either way because if it is good entertainment then great but if it is filled with progressive garbage, i'll enjoy it as well as I love laughing at forced agenda's as long as it doesn't plague what I enjoy the most. This film is a win-win for me unless it has no forced progressive talking points like some have claimed and just plain sucks.

Had a quick look through the free stuff after that excellent result Haha, there's a decent 720 hc subs (not the dolby digital but decent audio ) alter the audio offset to 0.150s and it's spot on, in the pyramid addon mate, new movies section

I nicked one off a torrent site and got a fecking email from my ISP about downloading pirated movies, the twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.