Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Really? Haha, no vpn on mate?
I had never heard of this happening before with virgin but i expected it. The large anti piracy setup formed last year was pretty well made. It was another of these get togethers by providers and studios but with a vital difference. They all conceded to giving full cooperation to a centralized authority and not all squabbling. This gave them clarity of vision and in turn the ability to direct their efforts effectively.

Virgin are just one of the companies involved, nearly every major uk isp and media production company as well as those from those of the USA all fund and agree to the efforts. So for example now a BBC torrent over a BT internet line will be noted in some naughty book somewhere with out doubt. They are seemingly acting on it now. The timings make sense from the formation of this group to policy being developed and employed in a practical manor.

They can't defeat ssl ftp though unless they ban the protocol. SFTP if you have a kind provider that allows it will see every film/show/file you stream protected by ssl over kodi if you add source via sftp.

I had never heard of this happening before with virgin but i expected it. The large anti piracy setup formed last year was pretty well made. It was another of these get togethers by providers and studios but with a vital difference. They all conceded to giving full cooperation to a centralized authority and not all squabbling. This gave them clarity of vision and in turn the ability to direct their efforts effectively.

Virgin are just one of the companies involved, nearly every major uk isp and media production company as well as those from those of the USA all fund and agree to the efforts. So for example now a BBC torrent over a BT internet line will be noted in some naughty book somewhere with out doubt. They are seemingly acting on it now. The timings make sense from the formation of this group to policy being developed and employed in a practical manor.

They can't defeat ssl ftp though unless they ban the protocol. SFTP if you have a kind provider that allows it will see every film/show/file you stream protected by ssl over kodi if you add source via sftp.
Yeah me neither, possibly keep an eye on new customers?
I personally don't download anyway apart from a movie or 2 for a flight which is from an apk with of course a vpn, also for a few pence per week a real debrid account is a good choice, not only does it act as a vpn but any downloads from say debrid etc come direct from their servers and there's plenty of addons in kodi now that are based around debrid, the best at the moment probably being gaia

It actually happened to my mother in law about 10 years ago too but the letter was much more threatening and basically tried to extort money out of her.

Here's mine:

0e74ba1a8f5e9f23fb598ed936f9d4f2.png

So was that from a stream or download mate? I only use terrarium tv these days very rarely download and with the cheapenss of digital codes in the USA if I want a film it’s a couple of $ to get them and put them on iTunes. Movies anywhere has transformed my digital library I really wish they bring it to the U.K.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.