City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

There is that. I just think it's utterly shit that a club like ours which has had so much investment over the past 10 years is totally incapable of knocking out half-time pints at anything approaching close to an acceptable rate. Even at Burnley last week, despite the concourse being fucking hammered and it being difficult to navigate your way through the crowds, it was still possible to get served at half-time within 5 minutes of joining the queue.

Yes it's true.

I just can't be arsed with it all, on the whole at half time, unless I've agreed to meet someone.

I don't think there is 1 sole reason why people leave early in the numbers they do. If we were shit and losing people would go early. If we're winning well people will go early. The traffic is shit but I'm sure it is at other grounds. I don't have the answer but maybe those that habitually leave early do. One thing is for sure though, it looks shite when there are swathes of empty seats with5-10 minutes left when we've just walloped someone. Nothing stands still in the modern game and I think we need to review a few things as soon as. Ticket prices, transport, early leavers, habitual SC no shows, the family stand to name a few all need looking at.

There is that. I just think it's utterly shit that a club like ours which has had so much investment over the past 10 years is totally incapable of knocking out half-time pints at anything approaching close to an acceptable rate. Even at Burnley last week, despite the concourse being fucking hammered and it being difficult to navigate your way through the crowds, it was still possible to get served at half-time within 5 minutes of joining the queue.

On Saturday I went to the bar at half time , after queuing for 5 mins the conversation went like this:-

"two pints of Heineken"

Girl holds an empty pot under a couple of taps for a minute says nothing

I say everything ok?

" the barrel has gone she says and stares at me"

me " has the fosters one gone too"

Girl "no that's working "

me " right then could I have two pints of fosters then"

She looked at me as though I had solved the mystery of the universe.

Look I know some people don't like a half time pint but some do.

remember at maine road in the maine stand they had one of those machines that pulled 6 pints at once and they were constantly pulling them and the staff would hand over a pint and take the money.

This was donkeys years ago ??

They also had those vids a few years ago in the ground that filled the glasses up quickly from below - whatever happened to those?

It really isn't rocket science.

Deduct 10 loyalty points every time a season ticket isn’t used. That would sort it out.
No mate, because sometimes people can't go for genuine serious reasons. I'm on about those folk who don't go regularly but still keep a SC going. Cue the " they've paid their money so they can do what they want" responses. I think there's an element of our support that isn't as loyal as some make out, but probably every club's the same.

Deduct 10 loyalty points every time a season ticket isn’t used. That would sort it out.

And we could also deduct 10 loyalty points if a spectator leaves early - great idea.
Or why not just publicly flog them outside the ground after they have left early?
Even better - crucify one or two outside the ground as a warning to others not to leave early?
That would sort it out.

And we could also deduct 10 loyalty points if a spectator leaves early - great idea.
Or why not just publicly flog them outside the ground after they have left early?
Even better - crucify one or two outside the ground as a warning to others not to leave early?
That would sort it out.
You could be on to something here....

That would sort it out.

I would suggest Vicky Kloss in a business suit thrashing offenders in the Tudor room, before assembled female members drinking champagne prior to the game. Win win I can miss a few games and save a fortune paying for such lol!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.