Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As most City fans are aware there have been 9 terrible challenges against our players

Now all I want is consistency from referees therefore if none of those challenges were red then there is no way the the tackle from yesterday was a red. If all those tackles that had been made against us were given as red then I would not have complained if he had been sent off yesterday

All referees have to do is be consistent in applying the laws of the game if Bennetts tackle on Sane was a yellow so was Zinchenkos

Spot on.

Waste of time. We all know what will be said... referees view at the time, stand by decisions made by officials, no case to answer, what time did you say your train was?

Dermot Gallagher saying Zinchenko tackle was correct decision but Dennis wise banging on for a red on sky sports just now.

Denis Wise is very inappropriately namds. Thick as a brick! Zinko made little contact with any part of Willian's anatomy, unlike the tackles on KdB, Sane, Gundohan and Sterling! Full studs on bone! This is another developing tactic against us - try to get us down to ten as quickly as possible.

As I said previously, there is a reason that no English referees are going to the World Cup. Wake up Mr Riley, anyone home?

He is anything but in control. His foot is still raised and studs are still showing. But still no point in arguing about it.

I usually think you’re an attention seeking whore intent on being decisive on this thread but even I agree with you that it should have been a red. Zinchenko has lunged with studs up, I don’t think he meant to hurt Moses in any way but it was a dangerous and reckless tackle.

I usually think you’re an attention seeking whore intent on being decisive on this thread but even I agree with you that it should have been a red. Zinchenko has lunged with studs up, I don’t think he meant to hurt Moses in any way but it was a dangerous and reckless tackle.

Lol, Please stop with the compliments. Funnily enough I think under the laws of the game its probably a red but I would prefer, and I include some of the decisions against us, a yellow to be given so as not to ruin the game. For me Zinchenko misjudged the pass and consequently dived in but I doubt there was any intent there. Just poor decision-making at that monent. If some fans had there way, and the ref always followed the letter of the law, there would be sides down to 10 men every match which for me would ruin the spectacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.