Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

I'm not really setting out to do defend Carragher, I never really liked him on sky anyway except when he winds Neville up but I do feel he only had eyes for the guy doing the shouting, may not have even seen his kid sat in the passenger seat. Still shouldn't have done it and it's right that sky suspended him so he gets the message but that sky interview with that social justice warrior interviewer was so over the top that it actually highlighted a problem with the way everyone reacts to things these days. I found her to come across as some sort of moral sadist(sent from heaven itself seemingly by the way she talks to him), in that she's actually taking pleasure from sticking the knife in repeating questions 2 or 3 times that visibly upset him("oh that hurt him lets repeat that one in another way even though he answered it"), what does she gain from asking questions that he already answered and who really wants to see that? Also is she single?

I also don't know why people are defending the dad so staunchly because in his attempts to goad Carragher into a reaction for his video for his mates, he endangered his daughter, himself, Carragher and everyone else on the road around him... and then posted a video of it online. Both should be vilified one was disgusting and disrespectful, the other was downright reckless and dangerous.

Last edited:
Just seen a one liner from the late Ken Dodd ( RIP ) that MAY not have gone down well with Jamie lad.

I nearly played for Liverpool once but I could not spit far enough !

I don't hate Carra. I hate that people would let Carra off the hook for spitting at a child because her Dad is a United fan.

I don't think he spat at the child, though he may well have hit her. I believe he was spitting at the father and missed (still disgusting though). The father isn't exactly blameless in all this either. Both adults behaved very badly and couldn't really complain if they faced legal action as a result.

The only victim here is the girl. Both for the spitting incident and having a crap dad.

Sky have suspended him and he deserves that at least until the end of the season. He should also be forced to get some anger management therapy before being allowed back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.