£199 for this classed “Corporate Hospitality”

I’ve never felt more disconnected from the club or that my support is so unappreciated. I too hate their money money money grabbing outlook, I feel like all they care about is profits. Outside Pep and Txiki, I think the people above them are more bothered about coming top of the profits table than they are the Premier League table.
I think you’re unsure what “profit” is as we didn’t seem to make any attempt to come “top of the profit table” last season did we when we posted a huge profit of £1m.

Your last line is also bollocks as we are 16 points clear in the league which shows we do care about finishing top in the PL. if we didn’t then we wouldn’t have spent £450m in two years to ensure Pep had the players he wanted.

So all in all your post wasn’t overly great was it.

It's the point of being sat next to one in the home end for a highly charged game, I'm sure most City fans wouldn't want to be put in that situation.

And when it does kick off, the shit stewarding means they tell city fans to sit down and leave it, instead of ejecting away fans.

The back 10-15 rows of 105/106 have been corporate for a good few years.

For champions league games they also take a whole row from 105 which go to the away team.

The back 10-15 rows of 105/106 have been corporate from the first day we moved to the Etihad.

I think you’re unsure what “profit” is as we didn’t seem to make any attempt to come “top of the profit table” last season did we when we posted a huge profit of £1m.

Your last line is also bollocks as we are 16 points clear in the league which shows we do care about finishing top in the PL. if we didn’t then we wouldn’t have spent £450m in two years to ensure Pep had the players he wanted.

So all in all your post wasn’t overly great was it.
Neither was your response. I never said the club don’t care about finishing top of the league, you’re just making stuff up

The back 10-15 rows of 105/106 have been corporate from the first day we moved to the Etihad.
I’m on Row P in 105 which isn’t part of the Citizens padded seats, it’s just below that, but I’ve been moved out of my seat many times for CL games for away fans to sit there.

Neither was your response. I never said the club don’t care about finishing top of the league, you’re just making stuff up
And I quote:

I think the people above them are more bothered about coming top of the profits table than they are the Premier League table.

Now seeing as the people “above them” have sanctioned £450m plus of spending in 18 months, have us 16 points clear AND posted a profit of only £1m then it’s clear you’re talking shite fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.