£199 for this classed “Corporate Hospitality”

I’m on Row P in 105 which isn’t part of the Citizens padded seats, it’s just below that, but I’ve been moved out of my seat many times for CL games for away fans to sit there.
That’s a UEFA requirement that the club gives us additional seats.

And I quote:

Now seeing as the people “above them” have sanctioned £450m plus of spending in 18 months, have us 16 points clear AND posted a profit of only £1m then it’s clear you’re talking shite fella.
Still don’t see where I said they don’t care about finishing top of the league. I, and many others, just feel like those higher up in the club only care about money. So wind your neck in

Still don’t see where I said they don’t care about finishing top of the league. I, and many others, just feel like those higher up in the club only care about money. So wind your neck in
You didnt but you said they care more aboit profit which obviously isnt true they could have made much more than 1 mill profit by sacrificing the league like Arsenal have spent years doing , but we havent and we wont.

My neck’s fine Ta.

Are you being stupid on purpose?

How the fuck can you state the club only care about profit when we made a whole £1m of the stuff? Especially when they spent so much on players and a manager to achieve our current league position?

I simply cannot get it when people are having a pop at the club about things at the moment. Supply and demand exists in every business in the world and we are not a charity. There are plenty of cheap seats and if you want a ticket for a game you can get one.

City phoned me and offered this for corperate hospitality for the Liverpool game.. Meet at the academy stadium get a pie & pint and a seat on the half way line in the East Stand, for only £199... How can they justify the price of that, it basically works out at £190 for a match ticket..
I would ask why do they need to phone people why aren’t they sold out if they are such good value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.