Most annoying accent

Scouse or fam/blood London
Absolutely this. Arsenal Fan TV is unwatchable for me, which is a shame because it looks pretty funny.

Not particularly fond of the southern Irish accent, but I love Northern Irish (on girls, specifically - on blokes it just sounds angry).

Absolutely this. Arsenal Fan TV is unwatchable for me, which is a shame because it looks pretty funny.

Not particularly fond of the southern Irish accent, but I love Northern Irish (on girls, specifically - on blokes it just sounds angry).
That fam blood shite isnt an accent its just people talking the a ****

Which southern Irish accent? Kerry? Cork? Limerick? Clare? West Clare? Galway? Etc etc.

Old Scouse
New Scouse
Aussie accents that sounds like a balloon deflating
Bury
Bristolian

Even though I’ve lived down here for years, a strong, whiney Southern accent on a girl still grates.
Yep, the estuary accent on a girl is horrid. Doubly so if she has a croaky/husky voice like they all seem too these days a la Alesha Dixon.

Despite my origins on one side, I still struggle with strong Welsh (notably when they’ve consumed alcohol.)

I’m sure half of what Rhod Gilbert says would cease to be funny if he wasn’t from Carmarthenshire.

I'm amazed there's not more votes for Stoke

Derby / Notts is also bloody awful these appear to have the same root as Stoke

Weirdly for the Midlands the Coventry accent sounds very light to my ears

Oldham accent goes through me, Tameside mottrom langdale I think it was two ladies if I can call them that spoke to me I was like what the fuck.
I expected for someone to jump out of a van filming my reaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.