Jadon Sancho

The clubs here are too stupid or cowardly to play the young players so the foreign clubs are going to take them and play them. Then probably make a fortune selling them back here.

To be honest I think it'll be good for everyone really.

You get a bunch of the best English kids playing early and getting the personal development that comes with moving to a new country, plus the "footballing education" in probably the most tactically innovative league in Europe.

They'll become much better players for the experience and if they get bought back, it's great for the German clubs who'll pocket billions and the English clubs can afford it.

It's obviously better to bring them through straight away, but the kids taking their career into their own hands going to a club who want to play them instead of another loan to NAC Breda/Preston NE/ Sunderland / Vitesse.

First option as in if we want him back we can just pay what other teams offer? How does this exactly work again?

why would he want to come back to the club that never believed in him in the first place and like i keep saying the player is a wrong un and up his our bum and nobody demands a manager like pep to select him or hes off

Last edited:
They lost today.

Lookman scored and got 2 assists for RB Leipzig today.

The clubs here are too stupid or cowardly to play the young players so the foreign clubs are going to take them and play them. Then probably make a fortune selling them back here.

Agreed, but sadly we're right at the very top. Astonishing talents will make it with us. The next level will get very good moves. A small percentage of them will then make the leap back to our level.
It looks to me like we have put our eggs for this generation in the Foden basket.

Good luck to Sancho, he could be the one that got away. He may just end up being an excellent player but not at our standard.
It does us no harm, the more that make it at the top level, the better it will reflect on our Achademy.

Last edited:
Agreed, but sadly we're right at the very top. Astonishing talents will ,Ake it with us. The next level will get very good moves. A small percentage of them will then make the leap back to our level.
It looks to me like we have put our eggs for this generation in the Foden basket.

Good luck to Sancho, he could be the one that got away. He may just end up being an excellent player but not at our standard.
It does us no harm, the more that make it at the top level, the better it will reflect on our Achademy.

I fail to see how he isn't good enough. Bacon face won numerous titles with bang average academy players. Welbeck, Phil Neville, West Brown, Tom Cleverly, Darren Fletcher etc.

Sancho is easily at a level good enough to play at least 10 games a season (the minimum to get a medal). Therefore he is at the standard.

Ademola Lookman and Reece Oxford are on loan in the Bundesliga currently
6 English players in the top 2 divisions in Germany, because the way German football works helps youngsters.

Their second teams (U23's) play in the competitive leagues lower down the pyramid, and they're playing against men in front of decent crowds unlike here, and there's some quite big clubs below the 2nd Bundesliga trying to get back up.

6 English players in the top 2 divisions in Germany, because the way German football works helps youngsters.

Their second teams (U23's) play in the competitive leagues lower down the pyramid, and they're playing against men in front of decent crowds unlike here, and there's some quite big clubs below the 2nd Bundesliga trying to get back up.

The league system won't change anytime soon in England so the Germany step looks a sensible one for plenty of youngsters then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.