David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great news. Translated, it says "We're finally going home! We will be eternally grateful for the amazing team of the pediatric maternity and ICU units of the Hospital Casa de Salud for the professionalism and human treatment that have shown us these 5 long months. Just thank you!"

Great news. Translated, it says "We're finally going home! We will be eternally grateful for the amazing team of the pediatric maternity and ICU units of the Hospital Casa de Salud for the professionalism and human treatment that have shown us these 5 long months. Just thank you!"

Just seen it myself Jim.Excellent news for the family,our Club and Spain.

We need to show our affection for Silva in a song/chant. We don't appear to be able to come up with anything original but what's wrong with a straight forward "there's only one David Silva". Not very clever but better than nothing.

What a man, what a player.

Good compilation from this season:

Haha, was just coming on here to post this video.

He is the greatest player to wear our shirt, in my opinion. His performances this season, through all of the adversity, which would have crippled otherwise strong willed men, cemented the status for me.

I always forget that he’s got a japanese mother, I always look at him and think he looks very Asian for a Spanish bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.