United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf and I hate doing that with anything raggy but isn't there a barrier behind the coach? Maybe the starting point so it would be empty behind.

That being said I do remember sky stopping the live coverage as no fuckers was there.....wonder where our live sky coverage was yesterday?

No - that parade of theirs started at the cathedral mate. It was a longer route and ended up somewhere around Trafford Town Hall/Old Trafford but most reports suggested only 25,000 turned up in total. MUTV tried to claim something stupid like 250,000 but even the Daily Mirror took the piss out of that figure and did a proper hatchet job on the twats.

Found it! The greatest thread ever to grace this forum. FAO: Random Task over the way - read this fucker and weep you clueless weapon:

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/united-massive-mini-parade.221992/

Fair play to this United fan:

Just to start off with I'm a United fan.

As the youth cup final was on the same day as city's parade I managed to see what Manchester was like for that. It was absolutely jam packed, I could barely walk, the trams were full, the tram stations were full.

I did go to our "parade" which was an embarrasment, I could barely believe it when the news said there was 100,000+ fans or whatever. That was obviously was a lot of bollocks.

I wonder how many times this pic of people following the bus has been clipped.

674px-Man_utd_2011_parade_deansgate_roof.jpg

Tbf and I hate doing that with anything raggy but isn't there a barrier behind the coach? Maybe the starting point so it would be empty behind.

That being said I do remember sky stopping the live coverage as no fuckers was there.....wonder where our live sky coverage was yesterday?

This wasn't the start. The crowd was one deep with the rest running ahead to keep up with the bus.

unsold_trafford.png

Good point. What a strange thing social media is. Someone should post the above picture if they have Twitter or Facebook.

The Swamp looking very empty, even against their arch rivals Liverpool, in Europe. Should shut up any Emptihad jibes. Unsold Trafford.

Fake news is a piece of piss.

You will never shut the Emptihad jibes from the ignorant and patently stupid fuckers who perpetuate it.

It gives them comfort when their club can't actually achieve things themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.