Neymar

I have never claimed he needs to and i don't call them star powers what ever that is.. i was talking about neymar's star power and profile and you can dress it up however you want to we haven't ever had a player with the global profile of neymar whether they were made or signed.
So ? We still don`t need any so called "global profile" players.Why would we ?

So ? We still don`t need any so called "global profile" players.Why would we ?
Please show me where i said we need to? I said i would love us to sign him. Having players like him with huge profile and marketing would be a help to any club and im sure soriano agrees with me even if you don't.

His attitude stinks, but his talent is unquestionable. I don't doubt for one second that he would make us better and if there is a chance to get him then we'd be foolish not to explore the opportunity. Unlike at PSG, he'd not be the biggest person at the club and he'd need to dramatically reduce his salary demands, which I don't see happening. If he leaves PSG then the likely destination is Real Madrid followed by the rags, who'd worship him and probably double his already obscene pay.

Please show me where i said we need to? I said i would love us to sign him. Having players like him with huge profile and marketing would be a help to any club and im sure soriano agrees with me even if you don't.
I do yes but we still aren't real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich and we still haven't signed anyone close to the star power of neymar which the likes of Barcelona and real Madrid do regularly we still have a long way to go
So why make a statement that we have a LONG way to go before we can attract someone of world class stature,which is what you are inferring.Why do we need to on par with those clubs when it comes to buying power.Fuck knows why you`ve even mentioned Bayern.

I do yes but we still aren't real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich and we still haven't signed anyone close to the star power of neymar which the likes of Barcelona and real Madrid do regularly we still have a long way to go
So why make a statement that we have a LONG way to go before we can attract someone of world class stature,which is what you are inferring.Why do we need to on par with those clubs when it comes to buying power.Fuck knows why you`ve even mentioned Bayern.
I wasn't talking about having a long way to go to sign someone of neymar's stature or indeed a world class players stature as we have several already... I was inferring we are not as big a club as Barcelona real or bayern so that's why Bayern is in there. Please don't tell me what i am inferring if you clearly don't understand what i was inferring which is actually pretty clear.

I wasn't talking about having a long way to go to sign someone of neymar's stature or indeed a world class players stature as we have several already... I was inferring we are not as big a club as Barcelona real or bayern so that's why Bayern is in there. Please don't tell me what i am inferring if you clearly don't understand what i was inferring which is actually pretty clear.
You`re clearly confused as to what you actually wrote !!

You`re clearly confused as to what you actually wrote !!
the only one confused about what inactually wrote is you. You said i made a statement saying we have a long way to go before we can attract someone of world class stature yet in the statement you quoted me on i never once said this sentence and i i never have. Go to bed.

your the only one confused you said i made a statement saying we have a long way to go before we can attract someone of world class stature yet in the statement you quoted me on i never once said this sentence and i i never have. Go to bed.
This is your wording NOT mine :
I do yes but we still aren't real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich and we still haven't signed anyone close to the star power of neymar which the likes of Barcelona and real Madrid do regularly we still have a long way to go.
Your either pissed up or on fucking drugs.

This is your wording NOT mine :
I do yes but we still aren't real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich and we still haven't signed anyone close to the star power of neymar which the likes of Barcelona and real Madrid do regularly we still have a long way to go.
Your either pissed up or on fucking drugs.
And what point is it your trying to make here? What part of that statement says we can't attract world class players? IV copied the link to a sky sports article where neymar says he would like to work with pep just a few pages back so clearly attracting them isn't an issue ? My statement says we haven't signed anyone with the star power of neymar and guess what? We fucking haven't . It also says real Madrid and Barcelona sign this type of star regularly and guess what? They fucking do.

And what point is it your trying to make here? What part of that statement says we can't attract world class players? IV copied the link to a sky sports article where neymar says he would like to work with pep just a few pages back so clearly attracting them isn't an issue ? My statement says we haven't signed anyone with the star power of neymar and guess what? We fucking haven't . It also says real Madrid and Barcelona sign this type of star regularly and guess what? They fucking do.
If you read back I said "why do we need to sign so called stars". We fucking don`t thats my point but you keep harping on about how far behind we are in not being able to attract them.Again your words NOT mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.