Neymar

If you read back I said "why do we need to sign so called stars". We fucking don`t thats my point but you keep harping on about how far behind we are in not being able to attract them.Again your words NOT mine.
Your off your fucking head mate.. I'll have whatever you've had... Once again your banging on about me saying we can't attract players when i have never once said it..you keep saying my words not yours... But they are your words cos your the only one who has fucking said it... Put the cans back. Goodnight.

Your off your fucking head mate.. I'll have whatever you've had... Once again your banging on about me saying we can't attract players when i have never once said it..you keep saying my words not yours... But they are your words cos your the only one who has fucking said it... Put the cans back. Goodnight.
Stop fucking wumming.You know exactly what you inferred and now you`re trying your best to "escape".

Stop fucking wumming.You know exactly what you inferred and now you`re trying your best to "escape".
I read the exchange, and sadly you are right. I don't understand why we as humans find it hard to back down from a clearly wrong position :(

I can`t make my mind up if thats a positive thing for me ? ;)
Lol, I worded that poorly. The 'sadly' was meant for the whole exchange continuing as long as it did, when it was obvious from jump that Kye said what he said and you inferred correctly from it.

But somehow I made it sound like you are normally never right, but 'sadly' was right on this occasion. Lol. That was not my intent.

I have never claimed he needs to and i don't call them star powers what ever that is.. i was talking about neymar's star power and profile and you can dress it up however you want to we haven't ever had a player with the global profile of neymar whether they were made or signed.
What is your point then?.....im confused?

Stop fucking wumming.You know exactly what you inferred and now you`re trying your best to escape". your correct i do not what i inferred, you on the other hand dont. Im not escaping anything my stance is the exact same as it was last night, trying my best to escape, deflate your ego will ya.

I read the exchange, and sadly you are right. I don't understand why we as humans find it hard to back down from a clearly wrong position :(
I have no problem saying im wrong however when someone tells me what i was meaning with my own words and they are wrong i will not say i was wrong.

Doubt he is really interested. I think this is just smoke and mirrors . He will go to Madrid eventually, just trying to make it less obvious about his real intentions ( to push for a move to. Madrid eventually )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.