Neymar

At the time of there signings definitely yes they were monumental for us in that time period especially robinho... However in comparison infeel neymar would be much much bigger.

Both of those two signings put City on the map

Neymar I agree would set pulses racing

But for me it’s about the team now and not individual statements

Ronaldo to threaten to join Paris, just you watch.

Then it will just be a question of whether Neymar or Mbappe are part of the equation, as I expect Bale to be more than placated by the board at Real.

Looked all good for bale last night especially the greeting from Perez

Can see Ronaldo moving on but surely somewhere more high profile than PSG

Neymar to Madrid looks a good bet

Neymar to Madrid looks a good bet
Pretty much this - RM will spend whatever is necessary to sign their top target(s) - and Neymar appears to be their primary interest. Add to this the trouble that Neymar has created while at PSG and the FFP problems and the fact that Neymar has made no secret of his desire to join RM... Neymar to RM next window seems highly likely.

I don't think he's anywhere near as good as he thinks he is. I have not seen him boss a major fixture in the way that Maradonna, Cruyff, Zidane, Messi or Ronaldo have been able to and he would represent a risk probably not worth taking IMO.

I do yes but we still aren't real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich and we still haven't signed anyone close to the star power of neymar which the likes of Barcelona and real Madrid do regularly we still have a long way to go
We have stars already and emerging,we do not need to spunk 150m on one player who will expect to be the star man,have you no understanding of who we are as a club?

We have stars already and emerging,we do not need to spunk 150m on one player who will expect to be the star man,have you no understanding of who we are as a club?

The club wants to dominate and is trying to do it Barca style through creating a young side with a team culture and style of football. We will not go Real galactico style in the market. Barca did have Messi though and we need Sane, Jesus or Sterling to become that good to win the CL. The true world class players have earned their sides the CL over the past 5 years. Showing their value. For us to win it having a player like Neymar would undoubtedly help but his cost and potential selfishness might mean it is a more short term success than the hierarchy are hoping for. Personally I think Sane has the potential to be one of the best in the world. Jesus too. Sterling will always be slightly below that level but if he keeps improving his level will still be exceptional.

I truly believe we would have beaten Real last night. Liverpool are our bogey team. We would and could have beaten anyone else.

The club wants to dominate and is trying to do it Barca style through creating a young side with a team culture and style of football. We will not go Real galactico style in the market. Barca did have Messi though and we need Sane, Jesus or Sterling to become that good to win the CL. The true world class players have earned their sides the CL over the past 5 years. Showing their value. For us to win it having a player like Neymar would undoubtedly help but his cost and potential selfishness might mean it is a more short term success than the hierarchy are hoping for. Personally I think Sane has the potential to be one of the best in the world. Jesus too. Sterling will always be slightly below that level but if he keeps improving his level will still be exceptional.

I truly believe we would have beaten Real last night. Liverpool are our bogey team. We would and could have beaten anyone else.
Agree with our approach to winning - develop or purchase young talent if possible for sure.

But football is a team game - we can win everything as a squad even if any single individual isn't world best.

As for Neymar - I think he'd be a net detriment to our side; his selfishness and self-absorption would poison team chemistry. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our squad.

I think we would have won last night as well,for sure Sane is going to be a huge star and i think he will stay here although i've seen a few saying he will be off,our kids are going to grow and mature together,it's very exciting.I would hate us to go down the buying superstars in,i love how we are going about things,no need to copy madrid,we are centurians with our own model,let them copy us

Neymar knows what he is doing mentioning Pep. I doubt we have any interest.

I think it’s strange how many Real players and Zidane as well have commented on how great he would be at Real, how he would fit it and so on.

Just like many Barcelona players have repeatedly commented on how great Griezmann is and would fit right in.

I doubt Neymar wants to stay at PSG, I could see fake ronaldo go the other way. Perfect for him he gets to score a boat load of goals in a farmers league to massage his ego, win the league and blame all his team mates when they get knocked out of the CL. Neymar would be the undisputed star at Real. He has some fellow Brazilians there and would have a chance to be the best and compete against Messi someone who he was in the shadow of previously.

Fake ronaldo is clearly declining and Real would be smart to sell, his post match comments yesterday also some what hint at unhappiness. The fake plus £150m and everyone is happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.