Neymar

Not saying it will happen or I want it to but..
Imagine if Neymar settled and was a model professional who worked hard whilst providing individual/ team brilliance

The likely fee would be in the eye watering to stratospheric catergory

Possibly FFP might be a concern.

I’d certainly like to see him in a laser blue shirt but there is a high tariff on his temperament and his well known predilection of tossing the toys out of the pram.

Perhaps the interests of Manchester City are best served by investing a very decent sum of cash in coming days and weeks in 2 players. Another striker and a B2B midfielder. I’d say Robert Lewandowski and either of SMS or Jorginho.

That makes sense don’t yah think?

I don’t know the bloke but he seems to be a self centred wanker and not in keeping with our recruitment policy, he’d probably do well over the road.

Not saying it will happen or I want it to but..
Imagine if Neymar settled and was a model professional who worked hard whilst providing individual/ team brilliance
He was one of the hardest workers off-the-ball at Barca. Neymar's athleticism allows to do a serious amount of dirty work.
He and Suarez had to cover for themselves and Argentinian prima donna who stopped to press and defend since Pep left.

Too high maintenance a player for other manager but with pep it might work. However the club seem more interested in his teammate mappbe

He was one of the hardest workers off-the-ball at Barca. Neymar's athleticism allows to do a serious amount of dirty work.
He and Suarez had to cover for themselves and Argentinian prima donna who stopped to press and defend since Pep left.
Cheers. Good to hear.

“Put us on the map with the big boys”.

You do realise that it’s no longer the year 2008 and Mark Hughes isn’t our manager anymore, right?
I do yes but we still aren't real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich and we still haven't signed anyone close to the star power of neymar which the likes of Barcelona and real Madrid do regularly we still have a long way to go

I do yes but we still aren't real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich and we still haven't signed anyone close to the star power of neymar which the likes of Barcelona and real Madrid do regularly we still have a long way to go
We signed Guardiola. They don't come any bigger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.