Neymar

I am not willing to go back and forth again on this thread i perfectly understand the way the club has approached things so far... And i agree we do not need him i simply would like it if we did sign him.. that's all
Let's say we do sign him.
And then, maybe in our 3rd game, Sergio goes to take a penalty- except there's Neymar - blocking his way, grabbing at the ball, demanding to take the penalty.

IMO this sort of scenario is virtually certain to occur if we sign Neymar.

Or maybe Neymar puts his boot on top of his head after scoring against some rival club (WTF?!?!).

Are you willing to put up with this sort of bullshit to sign a really good player? - to the detriment of our management and team chemistry?

For me - I hope we'll never, ever sign Neymar, in spite of how good he is.
=========
IMO Neymar is the most talented player thus far of his generation and in the proper side may well win the Balon D'ior.

Equally so he's poison to any side who signs him - unless said side wants to build their entire squad in support of his ego.

Piece by Martin Blackburn saying we're not interested in Neymar despite his recent comments on working with Pep.

Says we've very meticulously planned for the window and aren't looking to change it, even for Neymar.

I do wonder who would actually change our transfer plans if not Neymar.

Done and dusted then!

Piece by Martin Blackburn saying we're not interested in Neymar despite his recent comments on working with Pep.

Says we've very meticulously planned for the window and aren't looking to change it, even for Neymar.

I do wonder who would actually change our transfer plans if not Neymar.

Done and dusted then!

Good!!

He's got 4 years left on a 5 year contract.
Although there is reportedly no buy out clause on his contract.
He would cost an absolute kings ransom.
I say steer clear unless he upsets PSG so much they want rid on the cheap.
Can see them wanting at least a 50% return tho.

Guys why we are talking about Neymar? Is because he said he would love to play under Pep? Let me tell you this: every Brazilian player would say the same..that means nothing. You can't say the contrary in Brazil.

For example: if some journalist say something negative about Guardiola he/she will be seen as a defensor of negative football or outdated.

Guys why we are talking about Neymar? Is because he said he would love to play under Pep? Let me tell you this: every Brazilian player would say the same..that means nothing. You can't say the contrary in Brazil.

For example: if some journalist say something negative about Guardiola he/she will be seen as a defensor of negative football or outdated.

And rightly so! Pro in the bollucks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.