Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Liverpool will be our main challenger next year - especially if they sign Fekir and Fabinho in addition to Keita, and sign a decent keeper (anyone but playing Karius)
Looks like Fekir and Fabinho are done deals.
They'll bring in 2 or 3 more yet including GK obviously.
Think they'll have to be taken seriously

No one will pose a threat to us.
This is the first ever transfer window I can remember that I don't care who buys who and I am not fussed if we don't buy anyone.
We have a near perfect team and the calibre of our players and football style is so high that it dosent matter who our rivals buy.
The team we currently have is capable of winning every trophy.

But still you are only as good as your time in this country,they get up for us and cups then lose to dross,3 yrs running,klopp won't change his style whoever he buys
I'm not saying they'll win it but I think Klopp will gradually improve them. Luckily we have the best owners and manager in the world who share the same vision thus we are also going to improve. Catch us if you can.

Liverpool will have a really good side and it’s no fluke they’ve been in 3-4 finals since klopp has been there. Just need the luck to change for them in the finals and they’ll be winning trophies.

I'm not saying they'll win it but I think Klopp will gradually improve them. Luckily we have the best owners and manager in the world who share the same vision thus we are also going to improve. Catch us if you can.
He is lucky he is immersed in the cult so he won''t get fired but 3 yrs with nothing is really bad,i just don't get the panic about them,if we had just played them 2 x i lose 1win no-one would be worried at all,the CL is a cup game so they were great but in the league schizophrenic

No one will pose a threat to us.
This is the first ever transfer window I can remember that I don't care who buys who and I am not fussed if we don't buy anyone.
We have a near perfect team and the calibre of our players and football style is so high that it dosent matter who our rivals buy.
The team we currently have is capable of winning every trophy.
It's true that it's not that easy to see how we can improve
Personally think we need to go for Neymar.
PSG have quoted an asking price of 300m which sounds reasonable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.