Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is offended by a fucking tattoo needs to get some senses about them.

d1b04e8fd54709d57f5aa9af4c63eecf.jpg

Fcuks sake it was only a friendly and anyway there's a case to be made that he was trying to get out of the way of the keeper.
Let's give the benefit of the doubt to one of our own particularly when the media are giving him such a hard time.

Eer he was trying to get out of the way of the keeper, by dropping on top of him.?
Made me chuckle, PR job somewhere for you.

i don't think he's immune to criticism, but at the same time, if there was ever a week to cut raheem some slack for doing something that is stupid and wrong, it's this one. i'm not gonna slate him, he knows what he did. but the amount of pressure he has been under is unbelievable. let's not focus on the negative

How did he play? I was not able to watch the game.

He was average to be honest, no better or worse than Lingard or Ali any of whom could have been substituted. Probably should have scored early on, certainly should have done better with the chance but unfortunately it's all fuel for the Sterling haters.

He was average to be honest, no better or worse than Lingard or Ali any of whom could have been substituted. Probably should have scored early on, certainly should have done better with the chance but unfortunately it's all fuel for the Sterling haters.

agreed, the haters are just waiting to pounce, its the media all round, all i have heard since the match is the negatives more than the positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.