World Cup VAR

What??

You simply need to frame a POV that there's no come back on.

So far, you have scored zilch, nada, nothing.
That does not make sense. Are you pissed. A point of view that theres no comeback from? How does that even work? All points of view (who even uses POV - how old are you?) are subjective so all have a come back. Even yours. I should heed my late mothers advice a not engage with logically challenged individuals...

That does not make sense. Are you pissed. A point of view that theres no comeback from? How does that even work? All points of view (who even uses POV - how old are you?) are subjective so all have a come back. Even yours. I should heed my late mothers advice a not engage with logically challenged individuals...
I've heard the use of POV is due to spending too much time on certain adult entertainment websites.

Are you stupid?

Even if a Point Of View is 'subjective'[a word you love so much], it can be such that a LOGICAL response cannot be had against it because it answers virtually everything.

You can argue nonsense (which you do a lot) or choose the wiser option of keeping your own counsel, when you don't make sense (again which you don't a lot)!

You have displayed nothing logical or 'subjective' which cannot be dismantled.

Ho hum...

Are you stupid?

Even if a Point Of View is 'subjective'[a word you love so much], it can be such that a LOGICAL response cannot be had against it because it answers virtually everything.

You can argue nonsense (which you do a lot) or choose the wiser option of keeping your own counsel, when you don't make sense (again which you don't a lot)!

You have displayed nothing logical or 'subjective' which cannot be dismantled.

Ho hum...
Lol. Thanks for the laugh... not sure what i have said to generate so much heat from you apart from disagree or put forward an alternative view. Guess doing that on a forum does not compute with your world view. Anyway, i always find these spats tedious when i read others disapearing up thier own poop shoot so will leave it here and hopefully others can get back on topic

Lol. Thanks for the laugh... not sure what i have said to generate so much heat from you apart from disagree or put forward an alternative view. Guess doing that on a forum does not compute with your world view. Anyway, i always find these spats tedious when i read others disapearing up thier own poop shoot so will leave it here and hopefully others can get back on topic

Oops.

My own 'poop shoot' says keep it simple, so...

Your arguments against VAR are basic, been done before and is only about this version.

Not the version many want.

But, even in this version, many of your points have been nullified.

Now, it's back on topic and we can get on with it...

Oops.

My own 'poop shoot' says keep it simple, so...

Your arguments against VAR are basic, been done before and is only about this version.

Not the version many want.

But, even in this version, many of your points have been nullified.

Now, it's back on topic and we can get on with it...
Erm.... this thread is called world cup VAR......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.