Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a preference not a demand.

If Pep wants a player & it takes til the last day, they will continue negotiating. If there is someone else who he is equally happy with signing, then they can change targets.

Otherwise, Pep can start with the same team & bring in any new players when ready.

Although most on here would love a mirriad of massive signings, I think it’s great that we do not need a mass overhaul as in seasons passed, so they’ll really be no huge number of players to “ bed in,” so really we can take up where we left off from last season.

Although most on here would love a mirriad of massive signings, I think it’s great that we do not need a mass overhaul as in seasons passed, so they’ll really be no huge number of players to “ bed in,” so really we can take up where we left off from last season.

We have available a bigger & more bedded in squad than at the start of last season even without new signings. And people such as Pat Roberts & several new young players as well as Foden, Diaz hanging around waiting to be used.

No they’re not, but don’t let facts cloud your opinion.

If you would like me to indulge you and explain why please feel free to ask.

Google and a bit of research yourself will, however prove your point as being invalid.

Don't bother Pal, Leicester are of no interest to me.

Yep agree with you premier teams are loaded with the money in the game. Out of interest how much profit did your club make laser financial year? But like most clubs in premier if you go down your in trouble just because of the wages being paid in premier and championship money is a pittance. Look at Vila now they are in big trouble.
Here’s the figures for the most recent available from 2016/17:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/631956/leicester-city-football-club-financial-results-201617/press-release

Pretty sure the deal will get done. Now we are into July and moving towards pre-season and the end of the World Cup then I’d expect teams to start getting deals over the line.

£65mil up front should do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.