MCFC U16's

Going off twitter reports......City were the better team first half,but Chelsea improved in the second,and it was 1-1 going into ET.

Anyone have a full list of the 2018 scholars? the club usually release this at the start of July but not seen it anywhere?

This list is just a presumption as i havent seen the published list....

Louie Moulden (GK)
Lewis Thomas (GK)
Harry Colton (GK)
Samson Robinson (D)
Taylor Harwood-Bellis (D)
Jeremy Witsen (D)
Alpha Dionkou (D)
Tommy Doyle (M)
Reese Devine (M)
Cole Palmer (M)
Lewis Fiorini (M)
Rowan McDonald (M)
Dimargio Wright-Phillips (F)

Also, we have signed Jayden Braaf (F) and Ben Knight (F) Although i think Knight is the year below.

Anyone have a full list of the 2018 scholars? the club usually release this at the start of July but not seen it anywhere?

This list is just a presumption as i havent seen the published list....

Louie Moulden (GK)
Lewis Thomas (GK)
Harry Colton (GK)
Samson Robinson (D)
Taylor Harwood-Bellis (D)
Jeremy Witsen (D)
Alpha Dionkou (D)
Tommy Doyle (M)
Reese Devine (M)
Cole Palmer (M)
Lewis Fiorini (M)
Rowan McDonald (M)
Dimargio Wright-Phillips (F)

Also, we have signed Jayden Braaf (F) and Ben Knight (F) Although i think Knight is the year below.
I think Colton and Witsen may have fallen by the wayside. If I am correct, as a result of our tapping up case and subsequent ban, Devine who was at the centre of the storm was allowed to stay with City and play at U16 Level until he had finished his education at St Bedes but would not be allowed to sign for City as a scholar.

interesting, i'm sure i read recently that Devine was still at the club and had been allowed to stay.

interesting, i'm sure i read recently that Devine was still at the club and had been allowed to stay.
He's allowed to stay until he's finished his GCSE's, we then have to release him and can not resign him for the academy. The 11 year old was released immediately I think since he'd not started at St Bedes presumably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.