Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea should've just done a straight swap for Navas. He's better suited for Sarri's system anyway.

They could've spunked that 70m on Fekir or something.

Not me :)

But since Tuesday I have learned that he is the best keeper the world has ever seen.

Hopefully he works out for you guys but that's a hell of a fee for an unknown keeper, especially when you have just let a world class one go to Real Madrid.

It should have been them breaking the world record, not the other way round.

Hopefully he works out for you guys but that's a hell of a fee for an unknown keeper, especially when you have just let a world class one go to Real Madrid.

It should have been them breaking the world record, not the other way round.

He is unknown to PL fans, but apparently, in a recent poll in Spain about who should be Spain's #1 keeper, De Gea or Kepa, which attracted 160,000 votes, it was split evenly between the two.

Either way, you're right, it's an astronomical fee and the pressure will be on to play well right away.

He is unknown to PL fans, but apparently, in a recent poll in Spain about who should be Spain's #1 keeper, De Gea or Kepa, which attracted 160,000 votes, it was split evenly between the two.

Either way, you're right, it's an astronomical fee and the pressure will be on to play well right away.

That’s after the howlers de Gae had doesn’t say a lot about kapa

I like the look of Chelsea’s squad but they do seem short of a quality forward.

I thought they were going to sign Higuian and Bailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.