Best chippy

Can anyone recommend a good chippy round the Denton area. We are usually in Premier inn there after a game and it would be good to have a chippy rather than the usual Mac Donald’s.

The chippy at Shap is pretty good for anyone using the M6 that wants to avoid the services, usually very busy though, and only a few tables..

Had them loads of times with a Pukka pie, I’m not sure it’s batter or something that is added to the oil
I think they do batter them but add a touch of paprika to the mix so I'm told. I think it dates back to second world war.

The Village Chippy in Prestwich was brilliant, many moons ago. Not been for years but it went downhill for a while

My chippy of choice is Mr Brooks on Wendover Road.

Can anyone recommend a good chippy round the Denton area. We are usually in Premier inn there after a game and it would be good to have a chippy rather than the usual Mac Donald’s.
Canton house mate. Decent for Chinese and fish n' chips. I used to go in lunchtimes when I worked in Denton, but that was a out 17 years ago. Been in since, more expensive but same people and same quality.

For posh cunts, fosters chippy in Alderley is decent,I think you can take your own wine if you want to eat in but who the fuck wants wine with a chippy, big mug of tea all day long you freaks.
There's a great little chippy on Colshaw near summerfields,Wilmslow.Massive portions, ace grub.
Bandit Country!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.