Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '18

40194757_1087163394775664_6871143234815393792_n.png.jpg

Mourinho is playing a blinder though linking himself with the fans. He may be a lot of things but he is a smart fucker above most.
Exactly what I thought as well. Woodward will have been watching that nonsense at the end thinking "This duplicitous **** is stitching me right up here".

Although i thoroughly enjoyed the scroeline and PEG's meltdown , it means little in consequence to the title race , they were never a threat but the three points Spuds gained is an issue , despite all the bullshit around the Dippers , Spuds will be the team to push us this season. They havent signed a single player but have kept their squad together and now have 15/16 decent quality players , if they avoid injuries and suspensions they will run us a lot closer than last season.

They were fucking awful, especially in the first half.

Stunning business fom City for Fred who had clearly noticed Utd's tactic of trying to gazunp players City were interested in.
1. Find a reasonable player who could be a DM for the blues but is totally inappropriate for Utd.
2. Put in an offer and wage that isn't quite what the cub and player want.
3. Stand back and wait.
Worked like a charm. Possibly too well.

Having watched Fred the last few games I'm absolutely convinced this isn't too far from the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.