New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

The ticket site was OK. Then they "improved" it but managed to make it worse. Now they've "improved" it again and it's much fucking worse.
Why would any organisation specify (or at least accept) a new system that offers less functionality than the original. Unless of course the Muppets that specified the system didn't understand what the end users wanted.

I bought 5 Liverpool tickets online today using my phone. Absolutely no problems at all
Which phone/browser if you don’t mind me asking as I tried to buy Liverpool tickets this afternoon and the ‘pay’ button wouldn’t link to the actual bought page.

I’ve tried it with an iPhone and iPad on Safari and also a Samsung using IE.

I had to phone because the site wouldn't let me pay for my Cardiff ticket, they tried to charge the booking fee, I told them to fuck off because the online option was obviously not available to me. They waived the booking fee but then tried to tell me how good our system really is. He said "I'm a Leicester fan you should try using their site, the feedback we're getting is that Man City's system is better than most of the Premier league clubs". Who the fuck are they getting that feedback from?

The bloke who sold it them.........from his villa in Barbados

Seems to me ticket sales are a bit slower this season than they were last. Might be wrong but a few pointers indicating that.

I bought 5 Liverpool tickets online today using my phone. Absolutely no problems at all

Well no, if fact f you go on seat geeks website which I've just done one of the selling points they seem most proud of is their ticketing systems work on mobiles and desktops.
As you say it worked fine a few weeks ago because I used my mobile on holiday to book tickets and choose seats, which to be fair I could never do with the old site on my i phone or ipad.
looking at other people’s replies through the thread a number of people have not been able to use the website to buy tickets and have had to phone up.

Which phone/browser if you don’t mind me asking as I tried to buy Liverpool tickets this afternoon and the ‘pay’ button wouldn’t link to the actual bought page.

I’ve tried it with an iPhone and iPad on Safari and also a Samsung using IE.

I-Phone on safari

I initially tried using my laptop and it seemed to freeze when I got to the final pay option (same problem as you?). My phone was ok and I've got an e-mail confirmation so I know it definitely worked

I-Phone on safari

I initially tried using my laptop and it seemed to freeze when I got to the final pay option (same problem as you?). My phone was ok and I've got an e-mail confirmation so I know it definitely worked

Cheers, wouldn’t work on mine for Cardiff.
Used my iPad today as phone has no signal here, didn’t work!

I used to get email confirmations all the time, but have had none so far this season, which is disconcerting if the tickets go missing and you have to pick them up at the away ground, which happened twice last year.

Seems to me ticket sales are a bit slower this season than they were last. Might be wrong but a few pointers indicating that.
Seems a lot harder to find 2 seats togeher this season for matchday buyers not just because the ticket site wont let you search for them, but there seems to be a lot of blocks with scattered singles which are probably harder to shift. Dont know why but even when I was buying my sons and my tickets before the season started getting 2 together was harder than previous seasons and a couple of games had to buy with one seat between and hope they swap on the day. Only place with a few seats together seemed to be at the back of the third tiers.

Seems a lot harder to find 2 seats togeher this season for matchday buyers not just because the ticket site wont let you search for them, but there seems to be a lot of blocks with scattered singles which are probably harder to shift. Dont know why but even when I was buying my sons and my tickets before the season started getting 2 together was harder than previous seasons and a couple of games had to buy with one seat between and hope they swap on the day. Only place with a few seats together seemed to be at the back of the third tiers.

Just buy two singles on the second tier and sit in them. Ten minutes In look for where there are loads empty in 93.20 and go and enjoy a padded seat and decent view. Works every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.