New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

Just buy two singles on the second tier and sit in them. Ten minutes In look for where there are loads empty in 93.20 and go and enjoy a padded seat and decent view. Works every time.
Sounds good advice, I was looking in 93:20 for 2 tickets for my sons birthday but couldnt see 2 together for sale around that time, or any time for that matter.

It does not work on IPad. It is amazing that City can't sort this. Christ they only have to sell up to 3000 tickets for an away match. It's a tiny task for a transactional site. Everything about the site is sub-standard from the content to the navigation. It's a disgrace.

It does not work on IPad. It is amazing that City can't sort this. Christ they only have to sell up to 3000 tickets for an away match. It's a tiny task for a transactional site. Everything about the site is sub-standard from the content to the navigation. It's a disgrace.
Works on my ipad using safari.

Fully agree that the new site is utter shite.

I tried to complain online using the feedback feature, typed in what I wanted to say, hit send to be met by .......“This Page is no longer available“.

Just hope our very own @Prestwich_Blue gets it sorted once he is appointed.

Fully agree that the new site is utter shite.

I tried to complain online using the feedback feature, typed in what I wanted to say, hit send to be met by .......“This Page is no longer available“.

Just hope our very own @Prestwich_Blue gets it sorted once he is appointed.
It's on the list. It's a bloody long one though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.