United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
9363988ac657c841bd7b40aa8cb45336.png

Oh dear! And it will get even bigger no doubt.

Haha. The loss on Micky and eye-watering bribes to Sánchez were “free”.

I was about to post the same

I'm not sure why there's even a debate about Mourinho or Pogba, Mourinho is obviously the one you fire.

Not as clear cut as that, in my view. You let one player get a manager out, you've undercut the authority of every single manager you get in from there on in.
I'm no Mourinho lover, God knows, but I also note that he's got a lot more trophies to his name – in four different countries – than Paul Pogba has or probably will ever have.

It is both tbh.

Mourinho first, see if Pogba plays to his potential under another manager, if not sell him too.

That course of action seems so obvious, especially with 4 or 5 other players massively underperforming for Mourinho, that I really find it odd that it's a debate.

Mourinho has done nothing to deserve the amount of faith needed to sell off their best outfield player (and biggest commercial draw) and bring in someone new to build around.

Mourinho has done nothing to deserve the amount of faith needed to sell off their best outfield player (and biggest commercial draw) and bring in someone new to build around.

The one thing I would ask is given how Moyes was booted for underperformance, and Van Gaal was booted for underperformance, at what point does the revolving door stop and they actually back a manager properly?

Was with my red pal last night, hilarious.

Firstly he came out with the “football is shit nowadays” comment that im hearing more and more of the silly raggy batards these days. Funny how its become shit now they aint winning.

Then he said mourinho has to go and bring in a Giggs/Butt ‘dream team’. Or .... cantona

Hahaha they are completely lost as to what to do. Its ace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.