Liverpool (a) pre-match thread

Liverpool (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the dippers with a passion. I haven't once clicked any link thats to do with the vermin, in fact I haven't for weeks. They make my skin crawl and my BP goes sky high.

Come on you blues we can do this !!!!!!

Rumours of 3-5-2 then - surely would be the worst formation to play against Salah and mane out wide and a bottle job if ever there was one?

Pardon my ignorance but where are these rumours emerging from?

Unless Stones, Foden, Zinchenko or Danilo plays in midfield, I don’t see how we’d get away with playing four at the back.

Saw @twosips mention it on Twitter, so not sure if that's where he's got it from?

The problem is any team with decent pace gets in behind us due to the way we play. Wolves did it on about four occasions at their place. Our saving grace is usually they cock it up and/or we outscore them. Against top finishers and teams it becomes a lot tougher and the dippers front three are top class.

Would be nice if we were able to keep it tight for the first twenty minutes or so for once at Anfield. We always seem to concede early, and then struggle to get back into the game.

We're in black tomorrow?

Fucking Nike.

I want us to dick them in Sky Blue.

Would be nice if we were able to keep it tight for the first twenty minutes or so for once at Anfield. We always seem to concede early, and then struggle to get back into the game.
In the last five seasons we have conceded a goal in the first quarter of an hour five times. If we buck that trend then it could change the atmosphere in the ground and then it's up to us to capitalise on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.