Liverpool (a) pre-match thread

Liverpool (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last five seasons we have conceded a goal in the first quarter of an hour five times. If we buck that trend then it could change the atmosphere in the ground and then it's up to us to capitalise on it.

Yeah, I think if we can take the sting out of it early on and quieten the crowd then we've got a decent chance. Concede early again and we'll be right up against it.

Come on you boys in blue.. Manchester's blue and white. So excited even though I think we're going to lose at anfield again..but we might even win. CITY!!!

What ever we do, it needs to be different.

Go out there and be really physical from the get go, risk a few bookings.

Stack the side defensively and play negative. Or stack it offensively and go for the kill straight away

Whatever it is, we need to mix it up because whatever we've done over the years hasn't worked

What ever we do, it needs to be different.

Go out there and be really physical from the get go, risk a few bookings.

Stack the side defensively and play negative. Or stack it offensively and go for the kill straight away

Whatever it is, we need to mix it up because whatever we've done over the years hasn't worked
Can we play the game without a ref?

Can’t get to any away games these days due to issues with my health.

while I will never tip us to lose to anyone, so convinced am I that we’ll forever be totally shafted by the questionable officiating at Klanfield, I have to confess that this is one away game I completely write off every year, and purposely avoid watching or listening to while it’s in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.