United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last bit is the most bizarre of his statements. "I didn't have Fellaini to bring on for the last 20 minutes," he claimed. That's because you had him on the pitch from the start for all 90.

If he had wanted to play Fellaini less than the 90 minutes, he had a £50 million central midfielder on the bench whom he bought just this summer and refuses to play for some reason.

I’ve been thinking about that today, while driving through Georgia and South Carolina.

If PEG doesn’t deem Fred good enough, and would rather play A&E for 90 minutes, when the eye socket-smashing wanker is supposedly not 100% fit, it would appear that we’ve dodged another bullet.

It seems suggestions we make it known that we’re interested in resigning Dedryk Boyata for £50 million (no disrespect intended, Dedryk) aren’t too wide of the mark.

Rags clutching at straws especially the overhyped shite re DeGea. Might be a better stop stopper than Ed but nowhere near him in relation to playing out from the back. De Gea would never ever get in a Pep side.

I thought he should have done better for Sergio's goal.

Maybe I’m being harsh, but considering he’s the World's Greatest 'Keeper(™️), it looked like he could have done better getting his hand to the ball.

When Mourinho arrived there, they had a squad which usually finishes towards the top 3rd of the league, a selection of players who have won trophies in the past, some young players to beef up the squad & an absolute shitload of money to spend. And the so called 'Special One' to sort it out. Should be easy.

Yesterday, his two recent big signings, were both on the bench, along with his hugely expensive centre forward. His main centre back, who he signed for 30 million pounds, wasn't even in the squad.

He is now bemoaning the absence of his other enormously expensive signing, as being crucial, this being the same guy he hooked off the pitch a month or two ago, because he was shite.

His best performing player, was a player signed by David Moyes.

He had absolutely everything going for him, to be the main challenger to City & Chelsea & has fucked it up. Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea & even Arsenal, are all threatening to become a level above.

It's fucking ridiculous that the media are quietly shuffling around in his presence, barely daring to ask anything controversial or to pick up on the utter shite he is coming out with as excuses & pull him up on it.

This is Frank Clark level management, but with huge resources.

I know Frank wasn’t the best manager ever, but I think you’re being rather harsh on him!

How can there be a fix for a club whose transfer policy is to simply buy any player that we are reported in the press as showing an interest in, at an inflated price,with utterly ridiculous wages offered? It is inherrently broken!
At least 2 consistently on their bench (if in the squad at all) with a wage bill which is just about as ridiculous as their whole situation. It will be completely broke soon!
You can instantly halve any amount of cash associated with them as they 'earn' their money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.