High end restaurants

just been invited to the opening night of the Ivy on the 23rd - looking forward to it.

Did L'Enclume on a taster menu never been so hungry in my life and f**k me the wine prices. Now I'm not tight but a bit of value for money is that to much to ask for. The room we booked in their cottage was to die for no probs. Then breakfast at £ 70-00, well yep I did one.
I used to love L’Enclume, it was a treat to go there and stay over in Cartmel but haven’t been for probably 3 or 4 years. Mostly because they only do taster menus now which wasn’t always the case.

The wife hates taster menus and despite me being a bit of a foodie taster menus have started to get on my tits now. When I’m paying top dollar I want to enjoy every mouthful and it dos’nt help when they serve up lambs testiculs and I have to eat my wife’s as well.

The last bit dos’nt particularly read right but you know what I mean.

I used to love L’Enclume, it was a treat to go there and stay over in Cartmel but haven’t been for probably 3 or 4 years. Mostly because they only do taster menus now which wasn’t always the case.

The wife hates taster menus and despite me being a bit of a foodie taster menus have started to get on my tits now. When I’m paying top dollar I want to enjoy every mouthful and it dos’nt help when they serve up lambs testiculs and I have to eat my wife’s as well.

Your Wife is a baby sheep?

Are you Welsh?

Not a fan of taster menus either, prefer a bit of a la carte. Don't like big menus but a little bit of choice over what I'm paying top prices for.

I f my wife had testicles I probably wouldn't bother ordering the lamb testicles at a restaurant.
Precisely, thing is I didn’t order them as it was a ‘surprise’ taster menu so I didn’t know they were coming until they came. All over my plate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.