Running thread

No!! You ****, i've not had a place ever!!
To be fair, the first three were either through work or for charidee. The last two years though, I admit I've been lucky: I got in the ballot last year and won a place through a competition this year. Definitely gonna smash it and get my PB this year.

Got off my cycle and felt my hip. Went running for a few miles the next day after waking up feeling ok and the hip played up a mile from home. Hobbled back. Self-diagnosed it as bursitis and it's still hurting slightly a week later. Anyone had this and know how long to recover? It felt like it's right in the socket. No swelling, just minor pain.

Got off my cycle and felt my hip. Went running for a few miles the next day after waking up feeling ok and the hip played up a mile from home. Hobbled back. Self-diagnosed it as bursitis and it's still hurting slightly a week later. Anyone had this and know how long to recover? It felt like it's right in the socket. No swelling, just minor pain.

Got off the bike at the end of this year's three peaks in September with self-diagnosed burstitis and I'm still uncomfortable. Time for physio methinks.

Got off the bike at the end of this year's three peaks in September with self-diagnosed burstitis and I'm still uncomfortable. Time for physio methinks.
Ah, so I best treat is seriously then. Had ice on it for the first few days, took painkillers for the next 2. Still creaking after 10 days. Giving another 10 before I approach the doc I reckon. Gutted as was getting into my running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.