Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph is a £13 mill squad player who was on the verge of being sold at the start of last season. Fortunately he turned down a move to Stoke and he played a major part in us winning the league as he provided excellent cover for perma-injured Mendy. Quite why people think he should be a top quality left back or central midfielder is beyond me. He is a decent enough player for a lower PL / Championship team but that is all. That’s not his fault, by the way.

Championship team? Give it a rest.

Delph is better option than Mendy, because at least he is available most of the time.

Being crocked all the time is worse than performing badly.

Delph is better option than Mendy, because at least he is available most of the time.

Being crocked all the time is worse than performing badly.

Obviously, my question is if both are available is there still posters that believe Delph is the better option ( obviously)?

Obviously, my question is if both are available is there still posters that believe Delph is the better option ( obviously)?
Injured players are always better when they are out. I remember just a few odd weeks ago how many were extolling the virtues of Delph himself.

I for one tend to rate injured players as 'injured'. I'd rather their performance do the talking as opposed to me fantasizing about them being better than they really are. I do remember a few grumbles when Mendy was healthy too. So there is that.

I'd just say we currently aren't playing to well across the board, and that affects everything and everyone. Including the touchy fullback position.

That is sad coming from an alleged blue
Alleged blue why? Because I spoke about English player?
He is not good enough I dont care if he is an English ,Spanish or Brazilian.
I'm sick of us paying a heavy price because of his mistakes.
We need a real LB

How many times have we heard the bullshine about taking the passion out of his game? Rooney? Dirty Alli? Every thug whoever got a pair of boots tied on his feet. Strangely, I've not heard it uttered once about Delph's dismissal at Wigan, and this morning it is plastered over every issue of the RDAHPress where he is portrayed as a latter-day assassino!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.