WW2 movies

the-secret-of-santa-vittoria-movie-poster-1969-1020255133.jpg

Like a lot that have been mentioned but others:

The Pianist

Downfall, the one showing Hitler in his bunker spoofed especially with him as a Rag fan, it’s sub titles but great film

The Zoo Keepers Wife

The Man with the Iron Heart

Anthropoid

Like a lot that have been mentioned but others:

The Pianist

Downfall, the one showing Hitler in his bunker spoofed especially with him as a Rag fan, it’s sub titles but great film

The Zoo Keepers Wife

The Man with the Iron Heart

Anthropoid

I really want to see that movie, but keep forgetting its name. The 70's telling of the assassination of Heydrich - Operation Daybreak - is also very good.

I really want to see that movie, but keep forgetting its name. The 70's telling of the assassination of Heydrich - Operation Daybreak - is also very good.
Just had a google, I didn’t realise there were other portrayals of the assassination but I will have a look at Operation Daybreak, I’m not very knowledgable on films but like true stories amd WW2 History.

I saw Hatred (Polish film on Sky) a few months back. Deals with the disturbing human tragedy when neighbours turn against each other with WW2 either the reason or the excuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.