Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst he is an improvement on what we have,it is an expensive buy for what is a b team player, there are better cheaper foreign players and if it comes to home grown balance the Palace right back looks far superior

Leicester will ask crazy money. Read yesterday they now value Maddison at 70m as interest from other clubs...ridiculous.

Whilst he is an improvement on what we have,it is an expensive buy for what is a b team player, there are better cheaper foreign players and if it comes to home grown balance the Palace right back looks far superior

b team player ? he'd go straight into the first team. hes been fantastic all season for leicester and hes young. if his name was chillwellino I'm sure you'd want us to buy him ;)

b team player ? he'd go straight into the first team. hes been fantastic all season for leicester and hes young. if his name was chillwellino I'm sure you'd want us to buy him ;)
when he first broke into the team i though here`s a must buy an England first teamer for the next decade, he may well still be that but i do not see much improvement, and he certainly will not challenge [ if fit ] Mendy who is only slightly older

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.