The Boxing thread

I hate Eddie Hearn. Another joke PPV fight, I look forward to Joshua losing, but wont happen as they will keep making easy fights
What’s the joke PPV?

By the way, any of you that pay for ppv really need to look into getting iptv. I paid 60e for the year at iptv shop for 22000 live tv channels including all box office. You would need good internet for the big fights

What’s the joke PPV?

By the way, any of you that pay for ppv really need to look into getting iptv. I paid 60e for the year at iptv shop for 22000 live tv channels including all box office. You would need good internet for the big fights
DeGale vs Eubank is the joke PPV

What’s the joke PPV?

DeGale v Eubank, wouldn't pay €2 for a card with that as a headline, it's an undercard fight.

Don't mind paying for PPV, at least I'm only paying for the fights I want to watch.
I'd pay for Sky Sports if they had all of City's League and League Cup games (and didn't have so many gambling ads), but they don't.
BT can fuck off, shite coverage and too many digs at City in the CL, both Sly and Blatant.

Watched the extended highlights of Warrington vs Frampton the other night. I'll have to watch the whole thing some time but hats off to Warrington. Not sure how many fights he can keep up that sort of pace for though, he must have expended tons of energy in that fight.

If he can keep doing that there will be some big fights ahead of him, Selby and Frampton are already big wins in their own right, in succession too is impressive. He's had a great year.

I don't think Hearn has anything to do with Eubank Jr or ITV Box Office to be fair.
Fair enough, but making fights like Bellew vs Haye, Chisora vs Whyte PPV has meant other promoters have made every other fight ppv. Got me ppv should reserved for the very elite fights and not some made up british grudge fight

Fair enough, but making fights like Bellew vs Haye, Chisora vs Whyte PPV has meant other promoters have made every other fight ppv. Got me ppv should reserved for the very elite fights and not some made up british grudge fight

If they're not on ppv they don't get made. You can't blame the promoters and you can't blame the boxers. Nor are SKY gonna pay 3 million quid to subsidise the fighters for a night of boxing. These fights are not going ahead paying the fighters a couple of hundred so it's ppv or very few decent fights.

If they're not on ppv they don't get made. You can't blame the promoters and you can't blame the boxers. Nor are SKY gonna pay 3 million quid to subsidise the fighters for a night of boxing. These fights are not going ahead paying the fighters a couple of hundred so it's ppv or very few decent fights.
Yep. If you don't think the fight merits PPV it's quite simple - don't pay for it.

Good to see Ireland's only male world champion sign with Matchroom. TJ Doheny @ Super Bantamweight won his world title out in Japan. Fights next Friday , Saturday morning in the Us on the Matchroom show. Get him and Katie Taylor back to Dublin for a big show soon. Good fighter and will have some good fights his way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.