Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed Leicester cup defeat may work in our favour, I also thought Zinchenko was again exposed yesterday

Agree re Zinchenko - poor lad isn’t a left back and he’s looking very exposed. Looks good further up the pitch. Not seen enough of Chilwell to comment but Leicester will want stupid money - which will be based on potential more than anything else. Transfer market is nuts but you’ll still get better value abroad. Final general point - might be worth doing or agreeing deals now - given post Brexit the pound could fall by circa 10 per cent which will increase the cost of deals with overseas clubs significantly.

Can’t say as he was particularly impressive today. Whole Leicester defence was all over the place. Looked bang average
I've looked at his performances closely since we were linked and I think as you say he's been very average at best for the last few games. Maybe he'd improve with our coaching, but he gives the ball away too much and his positioning leaves the centre backs exposed. Not for me, especially for the fees being banded about.

Can’t say as he was particularly impressive today. Whole Leicester defence was all over the place. Looked bang average
My thoughts were the same after watching him today, he gave the ball away a lot. Maybe just a bad day at the office because he has looked decent in other games.

He doesn’t fill me with confidence. There will certainly be better value in the market.

He doesn’t fill me with confidence. There will certainly be better value in the market.

I think he’s good but Leicester will want 4 x what he’s worth if we move on him. Non starter I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.